9   102
35   203
11   130

6 beauty Products I can’t live without

6-beauty-products-i-cant-live-without

Pin this!

Hey guys!
So I was doing my makeup the other day and using my trusty Sleek Contour Palette and was thinking about how I couldn’t live without it which inspired this post! So here I’m going to talk about a few of my favourite products that I couldn’t live without.

Mac lipstick – Russian red:

This was the first mac lipstick I ever bought and it’s still my favourite lipstick after 3 years. It’s such a classic red that suits all skin tones and has the most amazing staying power.

Sleek contour palette

When contouring first came about years ago I bought a sleek contour palette to practise with and loved it! I then bought this contour and blush palette a little later and I use it literally everyday! The blush is supposedly a dupe for Nars Orgasm but I’ve never used it so can’t compare. You can see so much of the pan of the highlighter because of how much I’ve used it.

Lash sensational mascara

This is a recent purchase but It’s by far the best drugstore mascara I’ve ever used! For less than £10 it’s really great. It adds a lot of volume and length with just one coat.

NYX Lip Lingerie – Ruffle Trim

I’ve spoken about this lip cream before in a post here if you want to read it. It’s the perfect nude shade for my skin tone and is the best ‘my lips but better’ shade. The staying power is so good and it only cost around £6 too which is a bonus. I can’t flaw it at all.

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation

This is the third bottle I’ve bought and I’m yet to find another foundation like it! I’ve recently started using this again after testing out some drugstore ones but nothing compares to the Benefit one. It has great coverage and blends beautifully. Do you know any dupes for this foundation?

Real techniques Buffing brush

Finally a brush I can’t live without is the Real Techniques Buffing brush. It’s such a great universal brush for applying foundation. It allows you to really work it into the skin and quickly too, I always use this in the mornings when I’m in a rush.

What Products can you not live without?

Clare xx

Don’t forget you find me here too:
Bloglovin’ | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

15 Comments

1. June 18, 2017 / 8:28 pm

I haven’t tried any of these products but they look
    Interesting! I too have some I repurchase and can’t live without. I use the borjoir volume glamour mascara as it’s very similar to Lancôme hypnose which was my fave but a bit pricey! I also love No7 City light tinted moisturiser, I use it literally every day! Ultrasun face is my everyday spf moisturiser/primer. Great post lovely!! 😘😘

2. June 19, 2017 / 6:43 am

As far as drugstore mascaras go I used to love the Lash Sensational! I might pick that up once my current mascara runs out 🙂

Julia // The Sunday Mode

• June 28, 2017 / 5:27 pm

You should it’s so good! Xx

3. June 20, 2017 / 6:40 pm

I love the Real Techniques buffing brush too! Deffo a staple in my makeup bag! X

4. The Monday Project
    June 20, 2017 / 7:28 pm

I love the Real Techniques buffing brush as well, it is so good! I haven’t tried anything else but the NYX contour kit is intriguing – I’m on the hunt for a new one as my Seventeen one has run out. No7 Beautifully Matte Light foundation is a staple in my make-up bag.

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

5. monicawongblog
    June 20, 2017 / 8:13 pm

Babe I love your blog, it’s so easy to read! I think I have most of the same essentials as you. Love my Real Techniques brushes. Keep up the posts!

• June 28, 2017 / 5:27 pm

Ahh such a lovely comment! Thank you! Xx

6. June 21, 2017 / 2:35 pm

Some really great products here! I also love the Lash Sensational mascara and agree it adds SO much volume. I have a Makeup Revolution palette which looks just like the Sleek one and I’ve been using that a lot lately too! Some cheaper alternatives to the Benefit foundation might be L’Oreal True Match or Maybelline Matte + Poreless xx

7. jazziepickles
    June 25, 2017 / 7:29 am

I love the lash sensational mascara, such a drugstore staple! Personally, I couldn’t live without my MAC studio fluid fix foundation as it’s the only one that actually matches my pale skin, and probably my rimmel stay matte powder because it sets everything so perfectly!

8. June 25, 2017 / 10:31 am

Mac Russian red is one of my fav lipsticks ever! Great Post xx

9. June 25, 2017 / 1:25 pm

You have made me add pretty much everything on here to my beauty wishlist!! I use Maybellines lash sensational mascara too and I love it! I’ve heard so many good thinks about sleek make up too so will have to give that a try!!xx

10. August 15, 2017 / 10:30 pm

I have also tried the sleek contour kit it is amazing 😍! You have reminded me I need to go buy one 😂!