20   136
23   141
13   97
10   116
14   107

Primark Haul

Primark Haul March 2018

Hey lovelies. I don’t know about you but I am sick of this cold weather and can’t wait for it to get warmer. I went to Primark recently and got lots of tops ready for spring/summer, mainly Bardot ones as I don’t own any. I’m a massive Primark lover and I love to find a good bargain and share it with you guys!

Primark Haul March 2018

Primark Haul March 2018

Primark Embroidered Crop top £4

The first thing I picked up were these 2 embroidered bardot crop tops. They’re super soft and really comfy, I’m a sucker for embroidery and I couldn’t pick a colour so obviously I picked up both as they were only £4 each!

Primark Haul March 2018Primark Haul March 2018

Primark White ribbed Crop top with Lace £5

Another cropped Bardot top. I own so many white tops, they just go with so many things. I really love the lace detail at the front.

Primark Haul March 2018

Primark Red/Orange cropped bardot top £4

I thought this colour was perfect for summer and would look great with denim shorts! This stretchy material is so soft and comfy too.

Primark Haul March 2018Primark Haul March 2018

Primark Black Pom Pom hooped earrings £2.50, Purple and Gold earrings £2.50

I’ve really been loving big earrings at the moment and these are so quirky and great for Spring/Summer. The purple ones are actually a repurchase because I lost one of them the first day I wore them (I’m very clumsy). Primark Haul March 2018

Primark Stitch t-shirt £4

My favourite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch and Stitch is one of my favourite characters so I had to grab this t-shirt!

Primark Haul March 2018Yellow Chiffon £4 top

I already own 3 chiffon tops similar to these from Primark that I bought last year, they fit so well and are nice and cool in the warm weather, plus the yellow colour is perfect for Summer.

Primark Haul March 2018Primark PS… Pure Glow Highlighter palette

Finally the last thing I picked up was the Primark PS… Pure Glow Palette. After hearing so many great things about this palette I managed to pick it up! I know Primark’s highlighters are great because I already own two. It has 4 beautiful highlighter shades in it that are highly pigmented. I’m already obsessed and I’ve only used it once!Primark Haul March 2018

So that’s the few summery bits I picked up in Primark recently. Have you bought anything from Primark lately?

Primark Haul March 2018

Clare xx

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE:

BLOGLOVIN’ INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK

13 Comments

1. March 9, 2018 / 7:29 pm

Wow you picked up so many lovely things! The tops are cute, bet you can’t wait to wear them.- hurry up Spring. Love the palette too, Primark makeup is fab, I need to get more. Have you tried the instagirl finishing powder with the blue particles? Love it!

Samantha x

• clarewade@hotmail.com
      Author
      March 9, 2018 / 10:12 pm

Thanks Samantha! It’s so great, no I haven’t tried it yet! I’ll keep a look out, thank you 🙂 xx

2. March 10, 2018 / 1:25 pm

Wow such a great haul!I just love all those crop tops <3 Can't wait for summer. I haven't been shopping at Primark for such a long time but now I think I should! <3

3. March 10, 2018 / 8:06 pm

What a lovely haul! Did one myself yesterday and I can’t wait to share what I’ve got. Also, love your photos, they look really professional x

• March 10, 2018 / 8:38 pm

Oh did you! Can’t wait to read that!! 🙂 aww thank you so much Siyana 🙂 xx

4. March 11, 2018 / 10:28 am

I love Primark literally whenever anyone compliments me on what I’m wearing I’ll tell them it’s a Primark bargain and they’re shocked but I think they’ve really upped their game recently, their clothes are really good quality and still reasonably priced! You picked up some really pretty items, I love those bardot embroidered tops and that mustard yellow chiffon top I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for that as I’m loving that colour lately!

Jess xx

5. March 11, 2018 / 2:08 pm

congrats on the purchases 🙂 those tops are cute, especially the red and yellow one and that highlighter palette looks nice!

6. luxblush
    March 11, 2018 / 10:47 pm

You got so many lovely things! Roll on Spring/ Summer for sure. That highlight palette looks so pretty too. Primark have definitely upped their makeup game. Great haul xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

7. March 12, 2018 / 8:50 pm

So annoyed I couldn’t find the highlighter palette when I went today😔
    Love the white crop top though😍xo

8. April 22, 2018 / 2:49 pm

I love seeing your hauls you always get some Fab finds! Those tops are so pretty and I love that highlighter palette too it’s so good for the price isn’t it?! Also loving all the tassle earings I’ve been seeing around lately, if only I kept my peircings rather than them healing up!

Ellie x