7   75
26   104
11   108
11   86
42   160

Holographic nails

Holographic nails. Miss Cheering 06

Hey lovelies. Today I wanted to share with you this nail varnish I got for Christmas. I’m obsessed with it and have received so many compliments on it!

Holographic nails. Miss Cheering 06

Holographic nails. Miss Cheering 06

It’s from a brand called Miss Cheering which I had not heard of before, after a quick search I found that you can buy them from SMILEQ Diamond Laser Nail Polish Pretty Shiny Mirror Glitter Nail Art Holographic Long Lasting Nail Polish 1 Bottle 7 ML (F)“>Amazon, the best part is they’re about £2! The nail varnish is a really gorgeous holographic mauve colour which I think is perfect for spring! When it catches the light it reflects the most beautiful colours and it really is something you need to see in the flesh. I’ve taken lots of photos here in the sunlight to try and justify how pretty it is! I have the shade 06 and I only needed to use 2 coats to achieve a solid colour.Holographic nails. Miss Cheering 06

Who knew you could achieve such effortless holographic nails so cheap? My sister owns a silver one that I’m probably going to borrow (steal) and they also sell a lot of other colours I’m eager to try!

Would you ever have holographic nails?

You can buy it SMILEQ Diamond Laser Nail Polish Pretty Shiny Mirror Glitter Nail Art Holographic Long Lasting Nail Polish 1 Bottle 7 ML (F)“>here from Amazon.

Clare xx

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE:

BLOGLOVIN’ INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK

Easy cheap holographic nails at home

*This post contains affiliate links

8 Comments

1. The Bloomin Brilliant Blog
    March 14, 2018 / 4:32 pm

They look beaut! Fab post x

2. March 14, 2018 / 6:03 pm

These look gorgeous, you’d actually never guess that you could do this for £2… look brilliant xx

3. March 14, 2018 / 7:58 pm

I love your nails 😍 I rarely paint my nails, but I can’t believe the nail varnish is so cheap!

4. March 14, 2018 / 9:01 pm

I love that colour ! The rainbow shine of it is to die for 😍 I need this !

5. March 14, 2018 / 9:06 pm

I’ve really got into painting my nails again and am always looking for new varnishes to try so thanks for sharing.
    I recently bought the Under The Sea collection from Barry M which is also a little holographic like this one.
    Is this one easy to remove? The Barry M ones are quite stubborn!

Louisa | http://www.loubeeloublogs.blogspot.co.uk

6. April 22, 2018 / 2:47 pm

Everytime I see your photos of this nail polish I fall in love its just so beautiful especially when it catches the light. I really can’t believe it was only £2!

Ellie x