Nars Wanted Eyeshadow Palette | Review and Swatches
So I recently won a competition on twitter (you can follow me here) with World Duty free and it was the Nars Wanted Eyeshadow palette! I’d forgotten I’d even entered it so was so surprised when I saw I had won! This is the first Nars product I’ve owned and as it’s such a well known brand for its high quality I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed, also the fact that this palette is sold out literally everywhere I knew it was going to blow me away.
The Nars Wanted palette contains 12 eyeshadow colours in lots of warm neutral browns and golds as well as some pink toned ones. I’m a big lover of eyeshadow palettes in general and in case you hadn’t guessed by now, I love my pink eyeshadows at the moment, see here the Makeup Revolution Newtrals 2 palette and here the Huda Mauve Obsession Palette! I have to say warm browns and golds are my all time favourite colours to use though as they compliment my brown eyes well.
Nars Wanted Shades:
The shades as described on the Nars website from left to right:
• Biarritz: Matte neutral cream
• LIMITED EDITION Satisfaction: Shimmering golden pink
• LIMITED EDITION Delirium: Metallic rose
• LIMITED EDITION Temptress: Satin paprika
• LIMITED EDITION Seven Heaven: Matte sand
• LIMITED EDITION Shadow Hill: Matte saddle
• Mendoza: Glittering pink copper
• LIMITED EDITION Wicked Game: Satin cranberry
• LIMITED EDITION Shooting Star: Glittering champagne
• LIMITED EDITION La La: Shimmering deep bronze
• LIMITED EDITION Fallen Star: Glittering antique bronze
• COCONUT GROVE: Matte deep brown
Sorry that the lighter shades are a bit more difficult to see than the others, I hope the pictures still do them justice!
The quality of these shadows are incredible. They’re extremely blendable and easy to use as well as long lasting – I used the 3 matte brown shades recently and they lasted me a long 12 hour day which just proves the quality of the product because we all know how tough it is to get a decent matte eyeshadow!
Overall I think that the Nars Wanted palette is so versatile and allows you to create many different looks. You can use the textured shades to create more dramatic looks for the evening or nights out, or use the softer matte browns for a more neutral look. This palette is one I am definitely going to be reaching for on numerous occasions.
I can definitely see why the Nars wanted palette is constantly sold out and I really recommend it to anyone who loves eyeshadow from novice to expert.
Do you own this palette?
YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE: