11   65
11   104
11   84
42   155
14   91
8   89

March Favourites

Hey Lovelies, I hope you all had a great month! March was a bit of a rollercoaster for me, I had my birthday but also some bad family health issues which then turned out to be OK and then I got through a stage in a job application to then not get further. So lots of ups and downs!

Nars Wanted Eyeshadow palette

I am utterly obsessed with this palette, the quality of the shadows and the colours are insane, I can’t get enough of it. You can read a post entirely dedicated to it with swatches here.

The Ordinary Glycolic Toner

The Ordinary skincare range is so effective and yet affordable. This toner is one of the latest additions to my collection and it has changed my regime for the better. It’s an acid toner that removes dead skin cells and kills bacteria, aka improves my acne and gives my skin a glow!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Sweets

The first Anastasia Beverly Hills product I’ve ever owned and it is BEAUTIFUL. This was a birthday gift from my Boyfriend’s family and it is so damn gorgeous. 4 highly pigmented highlighter shades which will be perfect all through spring.

Primark Tassle Earrings

I am loving statement earrings at the moment, they just add that little extra something to outfits and I’m particularly loving tassels and Pom Pom’s, I bought these and some others from primark which you can see in my Primark Haul post here.

L’Oréal Pure Clay Detox Mask

This has to be my all time favourite face mask now! It’s an all round great product. A clay mask that draws out all impurities and dirt and leaves your skin feeling super smooth and soft while not drying it out! I can’t fault it at all.

What did you love this month?

Clare xx

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE:

BLOGLOVIN’ INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK

Share:

14 Comments

1. brianabeautyblog
    April 1, 2018 / 3:14 am

I really want to try that face mask now. It sounds amazing.

2. April 1, 2018 / 1:45 pm

That clay mask though!! I’ll be keeping an eye out for that one! Fab post xx

3. April 3, 2018 / 8:04 am

I love your blog. How much do they cost?

P.S you might want to fix the subscribing issue- I cannot subscribe. Typed my email address in only to discover that there seems to be a error.

• April 3, 2018 / 11:28 am

Thank you so much! That’s strange, it seems to be working for me, are you sure you’re typing your email in correctly? 🙂

4. April 4, 2018 / 3:19 pm

Love your photos! I’m intrigued about this toner, sounds amazing!

5. April 20, 2018 / 8:08 am

Love the sound of the glycolic toner! It looks a big bottle too, definitely one I would use. The palette looks amazing, again, my kind of thing!

Samantha x

6. April 22, 2018 / 2:45 pm

That palette is to die for it’s so gorgeous, I really need to try more products from Nars! And what a gorgeous highlighter palette, that lilac shade is beaut😍 I’m loving your photos in this post Clare and it’s a Fab post as always!

Ellie x

• May 27, 2018 / 10:23 pm

Nooo I haven’t 🙁 i really want to try it but I’ve heard they’re very comparable! Xx