A new obsession from Primark | Floral jumpsuit
Hey lovelies. This post is not like me at all, I never intended to do fashion posts as I don’t really tend to think of myself as fashionable (please excuse the awkward poses). But I have become so obsessed with this jumpsuit from Primark that I wanted to write about it on my blog badly!
This gorgeous black floral jumpsuit is from Primark!! I walked past it numerous times telling myself I didn’t need to buy it but my inner gut told me to just go for it because I just knew that I would have gone home and regretted it. I’m so glad I did get it now because I’ve been back since and it’s sold out!
It has cropped cutlott legs – cutlott being a type of trouser I would have never imagined wearing which I am now here for – and a slight ruffle around the v shaped neckline. It zips up at the back and has 2 ties attached to the side, which when tied in a bow behind you, helps accentuate your waist, making the jumpsuit more flattering.
Why I love it
- It’s comfortable to wear – I wore it for an entire day at Alton Towers and was nice to walk around in and sit on rides.
- It was super affordable – it’s from Primark and only £13!
- The jumpsuit is gorgeous – It is really pretty, the black colour and waist ties make it very flattering.
- I paired it here in these photos with some white canvas trainers for a more casual look at Alton towers, but this can be dressed up with a pair of heels.
- It’s the first jumpsuit I’ve ever owned and now I want to buy a hundred other jumpsuits so I can wear a different one everyday.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not practical when you need the loo, but it’s worth it for how comfy they are, and effortless they look.
What fashion pieces are you loving at the moment?